The device is designed for thermal treatment of the paranasal sinus and throat and ENT disease treatment:
How it works
- runny nose;
- sinusitis (rhinosinusitis, frontal sinusitis);
- angina (tonsillitis).
Why to choose FEYA?
- Heating slows ARVI virus replication and results in their death.
- Tissue immune stimulation occurs.
- Metabolic activity intensifies in the nasopharynx zone, whereby vascular distention reflexively occurs, which contributes to blood circulation restoration and fastens the healing of the mucous membrane.
- Antibacterial treatment quality increases.
- FEYA reduces disease course duration.
- The device has minimum of contraindications and is allowed for use for children of 1 year and older.
- Due to its small dimensions the device can be used at almost any convenient time and place.
- No special skills or training are required for application of FEYA.
• Heating element surface temperature under normal conditions without any contact with a patient’s body:
- duty mode «1» (switch position «1») – in the range of (40±5)°С;
- duty mode «2» (switch position «2») - in the range of (47±5)°С;
- duty mode «3» (switch position «3») - in the range of (55±5)°С.
• Maximum warm-up time is 10 minutes.
• The device is designed to operate in intermittent mode (50 minutes of operation and 10 minute break) for 6 hours.
• Minimum average service life is 5 years.
- Acute inflammation in the subjected area
- Nosebleed or liability to it
- Pustular skin diseases in the subjected area
- Active tuberculosis process
- Malignant neoplasms
- Skin hypersensitivity to any thermal effects