|1||Valgus Pro - a clamp for ...|
|2||Water ionizer aQuator ...|
|3||Air purifier- ionizer "NeoTec ...|
|4||MEMBRANE, aQuator Silver / ...|
|5||Quartz antibacterial lamp ...|
|6||Air purifier- ionizer ...|
|7||Disposable toilet seat covers, ...|
|8||Disposable toilet covers „TOLY“. ...|
|9||Replacement membrane partitions ...|
|10||Magnetic massage vibration ...|
|Product code A00196||Currently out of stock|
| Rules of use
1. Place the device on a flat surface in a location of free air movement at a distance not less than 1.5 m from the place of constant stay of human.
Do not install an air cleaner near the device, particularly susceptible to the effects of electrostatic fields.
2. Plug in.
3. Turn the unit on by a single push of a button (4).
4. Select one of three modes of operation of the device (minimum, optimum and nominal)by pressing and holding the button (4),. The indicator (5), changing its color, will display the corresponding mode at the same time. In order to fix the selected mode, you need to release the button
- Minimum - is designed to work in the room of 20-35 m3 volume, it is also recommended for people with high sensitivity to ozone. The indicator glows green. Intervals: "work" - 5 minutes 'rest' - 5 minutes.
The flow of air coming out of the cartridge through the bars and the quiet rustling indicate the normal work of the device.
- Optimum - designed to work in the room of 36-65 m3 volume. The indicator glows yellow.Intervals: "work" - 10 minutes, "rest" - 5 minutes.
- Nominal - designed to work in the premises of 66-100 m3 volume. The indicator glows red. Intervals: permanent work.
- Forced - used for 2-3 hours in order to prevent infections transmitted by airborne droplets or with strong air pollution. This mode is activated by pressing the button (6), so the indicator (7) glows red. Forced mode is recommended when there is no people in the room.
- Wash the cartridge - electronic system informs of the need to wash the cartridge by disabling the device and flashing with red indicator (5).
5. Shutting down of the device is carried out by a single "short" pressing the button (4).
Attention!!! The information about the degree of contamination of the cartridge will not be saved if the device is turned off (unplugged).
Round-the-clock operation of the device is recommended if the room volume conforms with the selected mode.