|Product code A00011
||Currently out of stock
Air purifier- ionizer "AiC XJ-2200"
Currently out of stock
- Effectively cleans the air from microparticles such as allergens (including mold), fine dust, bacteria, viruses, chemical fumes and other ultra-fine particles that are not captured by a conventional filter.
- The increased efficiency of the HEPA filter and activated carbon filtration system is achieved by the fact that negative ions attract particles of other components in the air to themselves, forming larger particles that are easier to capture by the filter.
- The UV lamp destroys viruses and bacteria caught by the HEPA filter, which most often multiply in a conventional filter.
- Greater efficiency of air purification is achieved due to the fact that negative ions can circulate around the room. The circulation of negative ions is enhanced by the built-in fan.
- The air filter consists of two layers (activated carbon layer and HEPA filter). The activated carbon layer is effective in capturing and neutralizing chemicals, gases, odors and cigarette smoke that a HEPA filter cannot capture.
- The HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles (0.03 microns) passing through the filter and prevents them from recirculating in the air.
- The combination of a HEPA filter, a UV lamp and a photocatalyst is considered the most effective way to remove allergens, viruses, odors, fine dust and other particulate matter.
- Captures a large amount of airborne dust and other particles, including many ionized particles that, using a conventional ionizer (without static filters), would simply settle on the floor or nearby objects.
- It has been scientifically proven that germicidal UV (ultraviolet) radiation destroys many types of microorganisms, such as dust mites, viruses, microbes, bacteria and fungi (including mold).
- Ultraviolet radiation has been used for many years in medicine (including hospitals) for sanitary cleaning of premises and equipment to prevent the spread of diseases and infections. In this device, the UV lamp is located inside the housing, its direct action is aimed at bactericidal treatment of the filter and the air passing through it, so its use is completely safe for a person who is near the operating device.
- The photocatalyst effectively removes many contaminants, including VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), odors, cigarette smoke and bacteria.
- Photocatalytic oxidation (photocatalyst) is achieved by contacting UV rays with TiO2 (titanium oxide). This creates super-oxidized ions, which are powerful cleaners.
- The air cleaner has a unique flying saucer shape; The reflection of the UV rays will illuminate the area around the air purifier with a soft blue light. This is completely safe, as the light window is made of a special material that completely absorbs UV rays. UV rays do not go beyond the air purifier (only local action of UV radiation).
||European AC 230-240V/50-60Hz USA/Japan AC 100-120V/50-60Hz
|Performance neg. ions
||No more than 5x105/cm3 ( at a distance of 20cm)
|Active oxygen concentration
||Not more than 0.05 ppm (mg / m 3 )
||20µW/cm2 ( test for distance 10cm)
Supplier: "AiR COMFORT" Italy
Warranty service 1 year The
product is certified in accordance with international law.